Friday, February 29, 2008

Mandatory Post!

After looking at everyone else's post I kind of caught on and I think I'm suppose to blog about another blog. Well I don't know if this works but I had a tough time finding a blog to post about. Then I found one on the Le Moyne website. It was actually wicked cool. It's a student blog from a freshman, and his major is pre-med which is what I'm doing next year. He talks about the food at Le Moyne, why he chose to go there, a typical night at Le Moyne and a lot of other cool stuff that I didn't know about. There's like 4 other blogs from students on the website I just chose this one cause he was a freshman so I figured I'll be going through what he's going through right now just next year. But I'm definitely going to check out the other ones!

http://www.lemoyne.edu/blog/tyler.asp

No comments: