Sunday, March 2, 2008

Here I go, Scream my lungs out


My blog today is about how I absolutely love Yellowcard. Their definitely one of my favorite bands. I did my record review on them earlier this year. I think my favorite thing about the band besides their music itself is the fact that they have a violinist. I think it's really unordinary to see that in a rock/punk band. They've developed a lot since their first album in 1997. I think the violin really set their music aside and caught the attention of many of their fans. Even though I have a picture of the cover of Lights and Sounds, Ocean Avenue is definitely my favorite album of theirs. Their on tour right now with Secondhand Serenade, whom i love! My friends call them secondhand smoke and make fun of me for listening to them but hey thats ok! I would love to see them on tour buuut the they play in New York on March 15th which has two problems. That's Kathleen's birthday, and their already sold out! Oh well, hopefully I can see them in concert soon! Plus I recently just heard the acoustic version of Only One. It's been one of my favorite songs for a wicked long time and I don't know why I've never heard the acoustic version but it's so good! Check it out!:)

No comments: