Sunday, March 2, 2008

Response to Nick's Post

Well since it's March, and it's the season of Kathleen's birthday, so I decided to post about something that many people probably are unaware of. I have personally thrown or participated in throwing Kathleen three surprise birthday parties. I know, I know, crazy. One was thrown at my friend Elizabeth's house, one at my house, and one at Marie's house. I remember the one at my house I had a Barbie birthday cake, trick candles, and I gave her gag lotto tickets. Then the one at Elizabeth's house, I lied to her and told her I was going to my friend Cassie's house for the night on her birthday and asked her not to hate me. She was pissed and thought I was like a horrible friend when in reality I was at Elizabeth's house setting up for her party! :) Then when she got there, my two friends Elizabeth and Kelly brought her downstairs and she was talking about her bra and everybody downstairs started laughing but we were able to say surprise! Haha. Thennn the one at Marie's was a pretty eventful entrance. We told Kath we were going out to dinner but we brought her to Marie's instead and said we had to go downstairs to give her her frame (we went through a phase where every birthday we gave each other a big collage frame), and Stephanie fell down the stairs lol. But I think Kath was still surprised even though we were pretty concerned about Steph! Haha. Ok well there it is, my devotion to Kathleen's birthdays. The End. :)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

YAYYY!!! I love you richelle. thank you for being the coolest best friend who throw numerous amounts of suprise parties